- Catégorie parente: English
At The Refuge de l'Arche you will find :
- a choice of three discovery trails to follow
- paved paths and country walks
- many shelters
- viewing terraces
- a large car park
- a coach park
- a café selling ice-creams and non-alcoholic drinks
- souvenir shop
- picnic areas
- a picnic hall, playground and toilets suitable for small children
Under current French law, dogs are not allowed inside the Refuge, even on a leash.
The Refuge de l'Arche is open every day, all year round, except for Christmas Day and New Year's day.
Tickets are sold until an hour before closing time.
Our prices are kept low in order to enable visitors, groups and schools, to come to visit us several times a year.
- Adult : 11 €
- Children : 7,50 €
Located in the south of the department of Mayenne (Pays de la Loire region), The Refuge de l'Arche is in Saint-Fort, a small town just next to Château-Gontier. The Refuge de l'Arche is situated between Laval, Angers and Le Mans. The Refuge de l'Arche is approximately 300 kms from Paris and can be reached by the A81 motorway (exit n°1 or 3).